What is included in the Lifetime Brake Service?
- We begin with a comprehensive inspection of your car’s entire braking system.
- Wheel bearings are repacked as needed.
- The backing plate and caliper anchor are lubricated.
- The brake fluid is topped off.
- The hydraulic system is purged of air and adjusted.
- Drums and rotors are refinished if they have become scored.
- At an additional cost, the drums and rotors are replaced if they are too badly worn.
- Based on our inspection, there may be other components that may need to be replaced.
- Metallic pads costs extra.
What are "minor services"?
While it varies by make and model, minor services generally include:
- changing the oil and oil filter.
- lubricating the chassis if it has not been factory sealed.
- an inspection of all fluids, filters, belts, hoses, brakes and emissions.
- tire rotation (some manufacturers recommend as a part of a minor service).
What are "major services"?
While it varies by make and model, major services generally include:
- all minor services.
- the replacement of various filters, fluids and spark plugs.
- timing belt replacement at the manufacturer’s recommended replacement interval.
- other specified major services related to the fuel delivery, emissions and ignition systems.
When should my car have Scheduled Maintenance?
There are two types of maintenance services - minor and major.
Minor services are generally performed at 7,500, 15,000, 45,000 and 75,000 miles while major services are performed at 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 mile intervals.
Tune Up Service
What does a Precision Tune Auto Care Tune Up include?
- Tune-up verification
- Replacement of spark plugs
- Analysis of emission levels
- Timing/idle speed adjustment (if adjustable)
- Complete maintenance inspection